Wednesday 30 May 2012

a few pictures I managed to get today for Dublin Streetstyle. went for a fashion interview today and managed to bump into fellow fashionistas! I used the opportunity to SNAP away! made a new friend actually, Ali :) stunning girl with a good taste in style. She was wearing a GORGE playsuit from River Island and a leather jacket from A Wear. this is a PERFECT example of edging up pastels. The vibrant floral playsuit was paired up with a leather jacket and some black boots. it's amazing how a whole outfit can change by adding or subtracting a piece of clothing or accesory. i was definetly diggin' Ali's look anyways :) Next up were two other fashionistas (gutted that I didn't even get their name!) which stuck to the more casual and cool look. The blazer (River Island, gonna get me one!) got my attention straight away! when i saw the print, two words popped into my mind: 'exotic' and 'tribal.' it basically reminded me of AFRICA! (bizarre, i know!) for a moment I actually thought it was an ankara design! the beauty paired the blazer up with a black maxi dress, simple but cute :) then lastly, we have a mister rocking a navy blue pair of chinos, a tee and a grey blazer.. may I just say that his hair is amazingly NEAT! lool :)





No comments:

Post a Comment