Tuesday 19 June 2012

MY OOTD. DENIM! Suprisingly I do not wear that much denim but if I did, This is how I would wear it. I'd wear stone wash denim AND dark denim. I can't imagine myself EVER wearing the same colour of denim.. YIKES! lol Today, I went for a more casual look. I hardly ever wear jeans! I'd actually wear my denim jacket with a pair of leggings or shorts with some ripped up tights :) The jacket is from Urban Outfitters, Jeans are from Penneys/Primark, Creepers from Boohoo :) YES, they arrived today! Was in the shower when my sister ran up the stairs n yelled: 'YOUR SHOES ARE HERE.' I was DELIGHTED. These babies are SUPER comfy. Definetly gonna get another pair :) The skull tshirt is from Minx, Scarf is from Penneys/Primark and I think that's about it. Hope you guys like the look :)





No comments:

Post a Comment