Saturday 5 January 2013

FIRST OOTD IN 2013! WOOHOO!

Hey beautiful people! :)

Happy New Year!

It's like the 5th day in 2013 and I finally have the chance to update my blog!

MY FIRST OOTD IN 2013! :D

It's nothing special, twas a casual day and all I did was go grocery shopping with mummy!

All Black Everything featuring my vibrant new Nike Blazers!

My shoe game is gonna be sick this year! Just wait and see people ;)

AND OH YES. I finally bought my leather jacket (forgot to add it to my December Wishlist post!)

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE my jacket!

Hope you guys like the 'casual' outfit. xo

Studded (Gold) Leather Jacket - NewLook
Jeans- (belongs to my sister)
Blazers - Lifestyle Sports
Rings - NewLook

PS. I got long hair again. gotta protect my mini 'fro uno. hehe.



2 comments:

  1. It's a good look!
    I definitely need a new leather jacket in my life. I've got one but there's always room for another x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa Reynolds-Lawrence thank you sweetheart! and there sure is ;) for more updates, please click 'Join This Site' ;)

    ReplyDelete