Saturday 13 April 2013

MY TRIP TO THE UK!

HEY LOVELIES!

It's been a while since I've posted on the blog.. been so busy with college work, can't wait till the summer hols! :*

I went to the UK for the 2 weeks Easter hols! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE UK! Really excited to go there again this summer.

So during my stay there.. these are some of the outfits that I wore. Very casual, nothing fancy at all.

Fashion is self expression. My mood determines what I put on.

Hope you guys like the looks! ;) Details are also below the images!

XO



Birmingham thingz! Casual 'Fit 1

Details:
Leather jacket: belongs to my sister
Boob tube: DIY
Fringed skirt: can't remember :'(
VANS: Schuh
Earrings: Primark
Tartan shirt: Primark

Windy day in Birmingham :( Casual 'Fit 2

Details:
Shirt: Thrift store (£1!!!!)
Boots: Primark
Leggings: Primark
Bag: Primak


                                                 Wore this on the day I was going to London
                                                                               

Details:
vintage blouse: thrift store
skirt: Primark
Denim jacket: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment